PLEASE DON'T HURT ME FOR SAYING THIS
IDK why everyone's (?) going gaga over the whole Team Edward/Team Jacob bulls***t (mind the language. read at your own risk XP) . seriously.
I've watched the previous 2 movies and read 4 of Stephanie Meyer books. and I still don't get it: why and how all these madness came about. again, PLEASE DO NOT HURT ME FOR SAYING THIS.
After reading some reviews on the 3rd movie a.k.a Eclipse, I'd rather spend my money watching Predators (::eek::) than Eclipse. I was stunned by the ratings given too. Eclipse got 2 out of 5 stars. and I reckon MY
Team Mighty Mike
AND
Team Blossom
are oh so much damn super duper triple handsome and cuter than the latter teams XP ^,^
p.s am missing them so much-ie ><


1 comment:
there's Team Edward, there's Team Jacob.
and then there's Team Guy Who Almost Hit Bella With A Car. :D
btw, your pups are too cute for words!! >__<
Post a Comment