I’d realised that this year(especially this year) I have had the most ups and downs, to date. Just take a look at all of my previous posts, majority it is all rants and ramblings. sighed. This year it started pretty bad for me. what happened? sigh. not worth mentioning. Regular mood swings here and there, on account of several idiots(not worth mentioning either). I reckoned Second year(1st semester) was the worst. I distanced myself from my course mates, because being around them is pretty unbearable. I could hardly breathe. Having eyes watching your every move is simply creepy and annoying, thus I have decided to keep my circle small. Having said that, I am glad I have the one and only BBP. ROR. Thank you, guys! Love y’all!

*HUGS*
as always, before the end of 2010, I’d like to make a list of the best 10 things of 2010
1) I’m finally 21!
2) the much anticipated trip to Melbourne!
3) Bali!
4) BBP 
eh... mana Charm Han Kyul???
5)
Mickyyoochun
*gasps*
super MACHO!!!! >_<
....and he has such a CUTE smile! *melts*
6) QVOD!my daily entertainment source. Merci beaucoup Fen Luan!

7)
The Julie/Julia- Inspired Project
8) New roommate! Esther! >_<
9)
Blossom!! >_<
gahhh... she looked so sillly!!! nyuuuu....
10) learnt to swim again

No comments:
Post a Comment