over the long weekend I only managed to complete 40% of my assignments, which means I have a bloody 60% left to complete! *GASP*OMG, I am on the verge of having a nervous- breakdown! *screams* I have been out
almost everyday over the weekend when I am suppose to complete all of my assignments=B now, the pile gets taller and taller as days go by. having said that, however, I had a blast!the outings I had was all worthwhile. the best goes to the unknown beach and the nightlights over at Kek Lok Si Temple. HEEE >_< the past few days I have been so unaware of time/day because all I have in mind is assignments, a whole lot of blardy assignments. and I narrowly missed the dateline for my assignment. thank goodness the moment I realised how forgetful I was, i have 50 minutes to run to my school/faculty – which is perfectly 7 minutes walk from my dorm and I managed to submit my assignment 40 minutes before the dateline. teehee.
to cut a long story short, ya I have to admit I was utterly not myself last weekend. Perhaps, perhaps it was Lily after all…????

FYI, Lily is a name the girls gave for my alter ego, an alter ego that I am utterly unaware of.

LOL anyways, the universe seems to be unbalanced ever since we lost our one and only target, *cough*Grobe*cough* over the weekend. therefore we ended up “attacking” each other. and I reckon I got “hit” the most! by *cough* tangsue and hani bunny *cough*
in any way whatsoever, I gotta end this post now. toodles! =D have a great weekend!

Coconut shopping, 13 Feb
THE BEACH!
KEK LOK SI TEMPLE
No comments:
Post a Comment