was supposed to be a waffles and pancakes buffet. got cheated. they only serve pancakes and they were made pretty badly. I trust the batter i usually make is much much fluffier and milkier..
I WAS THERE!
JUSTIN LIM from the FIX! gasp! still with his dreadlocks after 5 years… can you believe it!?
*credits to intan*
lepak-ing at Penang Botanical Gardens before the show. Awesome day to just lie on the ground and stone. haha.
*credits to intan*
*credits to intan*
RM 90 (but I paid RM45 only HAHA) for 6hours+ of spectacular show! and yummy looking dreadlocksguy! how can I possibly miss it right! HAHA
late birthday celebration for ahjumma CHK! at NazaTalya
but still whack like crazy! hahah…
best thing to go with pancakes… ICE-CREAM!
moi andbirthdayboy
the motley crew
best day out inyears!months! HAHA!
.
.
something present?
err… probably I wasn’t clear? (I hope not) but err yea! it is official guys/gals… HAHA…
I hate facebook so there won’t be any relationship updates there HAHA.. only here. exclusively for you darlings. yaya I am kohlau (still pretty unsure what it means. go figure!) HAHA
.
.
.
.
.
and among other things
you guys will be missed. RIP.
No comments:
Post a Comment