Saturday, October 6, 2012

not dying per se. kid me not.

i'm dying for something challenging

i'm dying for an adventure

hiking/ mountain climbing

caving

wall climbing perhaps? I'd love to do that. Been years since I did that. Gotta dust out those triceps and biceps of mine. Err, let me check if they are still there. Probably 30%-ish?

Oh and probably swimming till my muscles hurt.

sigh

anyways, I've been spending my weekends and free time doing nothing, playing piano, COOK (includes baking too), playing with my dogs, cook/boil(?) telephone porridge(direct translation- if y'all know what i mean TEEHEE he'd knows for sure HAHA)

and

doing nothing

owh and housework

So, day by day I'm getting more boring than ever.

May I add?

Bowling! Haven't bowl since F6. Would love to do that!

Owh and snooker! HAHA I don't pool actually. It was fun pool-ing in Penang. HAHA. remember tans??? =P

I know, i know that's not even an adventure but I wanna do something fun! that doesn't have to do with cooking eating running cleaning washing, well, anything that I do every day or in the weekends!

I'm ranting. Yes.

No comments: