Bonjour mon amis!
Haven't been blogging(ranting?) for a while. Have been reading a lot lately. *coughs* not serious materials though. HAHA.
Been diligently reading racy books for the past few days (er, a week?) Fifty shades trilogy by E.L. James. HAHA.
Thank you Mr Wong for your very interesting column. Well I'm kind of a curious on the kind of book that had left this papa in cold sweat. His daughter proudly announced that she purchased Fifty Shades of Grey(first book) and that made him er nervous
So I had to know how racy/erotic this book can be!
Sometimes a parent can be a little too protective(?) I guess.
I've got to see it for myself! HAHA!
In short. Umm. It is erotic. Very.
Lame plot. Very Cinderella. In an erotic way. HAHA.
Rich guy fall for a not-so-rich-girl-next-door.
Rich guy has a dark sexual secret. Girl-next-door kinda changed him.
Blah blah blah.
Then they lived happily ever after.
So in my opinion, it is a racy book. I'd only recommend this to MATURE readers ONLY. Take it as a fun reading. No harm done.
But it's definitely not for kiddies. Go read Harry Potter or something! No pun intended.
Now I'm going to try reading all the books I bought last year. 10 of them. Gosh, why the hell I bought this many! HAHA!
No comments:
Post a Comment