Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Minutes to go...

Hello peeps! Yes, I am still alive.
Minutes before the year ends, allow me to pen my last thoughts for the year.
Well, I was thinking (I literally have this post drafted in my mind while I was in the hospital - will be explained later as to how I ended up in hospital) of writing a review of my 2014 but I digress.
Nevertheless after a heartbreak, a lost camera, laptop died on me, 7 gastric attacks, contracted  typhoid paratyphi which got me hospitalised on Christmas eve (and quarantined).. and whatnot... 2014 just didn't love me. Having said that, I am very optimistic that 2015 will be a good year, or at least better than 2014.
Of the many obstacles faced this year I hope it just made me stronger than ever in embracing the new year.
So here's me wishing you a better 2015. Thanks for reading and dropping by.
Happy new year!

With love, hope and dream of second chances...


No comments: