Sunday, January 25, 2015

the story of my first crush

I was fifteen when I first heard his captivating voice on TV. I had no freaking idea what song that was and who he was, so I watched attentively when the closing credits appear to find out who the singer of that beautiful song. And the rest is history.... yeah, he was my first crush. and still is.

If you have read my 10 resolutions before I turn 30, you must know catching him live once again is one of my resolution. AND THAT I AM.
I literally want to scream at the top of my lungs saying "I AM GOING TO SEE HIM, AGAINNNNNNNN!"
Well, I am going to contain my happiness for now and be a little bit more civilized (I can't promise I would be able to on Tuesday night though! heh).

So, here's him! - the amazing Canadian Crooner. I love Canada, now! LOL



No comments: