March "hates" Malaysia so much. I hope March never comes. Cos i don't even care if it just disappear. seriously, i don't give a damn about it.
I HATE March! yes, i finally have the guts to admit it! I hate March! I hate the tension. I hate the pressure. I hate the nervous breakdown. I hate being depressed. I hate myself. I hate regrets. I'm sicked of worrying about this and that. and most of all, i hate facts, truth, or whatever.
I hate being a student! I hate exams. I hate being judge by my grades. I hate, hate, hate, and HATE!
woah, i'm so dark....but anyway, what a relief!
whatever, I'm on the verge of getting a nervous breakdown. i never liked admitting that i'm not fine. i'm not fine. i'm not cool. i bet millions, gazillions of people had been traumatised by a piece of "paper" with printings in black carbon ink.
look what a "paper" can do to me!
i'm amazed!
hah...
I just hope I'm able to keep my composure and not let loose myself on that important day! hahhhhhhh.... why so sooooooonnnnn???????????
i've been dealing with contradictions practically every day and now i have another "mess" I created to deal with.
now it's bedtime. need to get up early. going to MR's place.. which of course i'm so so looking forward to. and i promised myself to let everything go and have fun, forget about that stupid day and go gila-gila...
whateverlah!XD
No comments:
Post a Comment