Tuesday, June 2, 2009

doo-bai-er-ty

I'm leaving for Penang soon- soon, as in 24 days. I just got accepted by USM.
Right now in my mind I should feel as happy as a clam, contented, satisfied, excited, and absolutely delighted and grateful and.. but that's not what I had in mind. at least I thought I would. I thought I would immediately post up in my blog or update everyone in Facebook. But I did not do so. or probably I thought it was not necessary at all. not that I didn't want to share this good news with every one. but there's just something that has been bothering me as soon as I got this news. Before I can share this piece of news with every one, I first need to get this weird feeling out of me. I thanked every one who sincerely congratulate me. It was very kind of you guys. I thank you.
as i am about to leave home for real made me even more melancholy. It is absolutely the worse depressing moment I can think of. I never thought I would feel this way. I thought I am tough and independent. so much so, I am not what I think I am now. One way stop all these nonsense, the one way I could think of is by burying myself with music and books and dramas.. My life is full of dramas but I still need them to entertain me. at least get my head out from all of these for good.
I will certainly miss
~ Mike's warm embrace everytime I get home.
~ my Kawai
~ playing "KNOCK, KNOCK.." on Junior's big head ::ROFL::
~ playing and making fun of Lady and petting her before going out and when I return
~ scolding Junior for barking like a "bapok"
~ watching my dad serenades Mike with the guitar
~ my bed
~ mom's cooking
~ cooking and baking for family
~ hanging out with my buddies
~ the chance to meet Jane cos she comes back only once a year.
~ hugging and kissing Mike
~ TV and Astro
~ arguing with my mom over Astro's remote control
~ manja-ing with my mom and dad
~ disturbing dad
~ Bak Kut Teh! hahahaha....

2 comments:

JC said...

hehe no worries gua...
i think i'll most probably be spending a few days in penang..
then we can meet up! >_<
i have a few friends who stay in penang anyway..can always stay at their house...
and dun worry~! penang is a nice place! stayed for 8 months durin my premed studies...
queensbay is really huge!
gurney plaza already renovated!
it'll be like klang! just ..on an island...wahahahaha!

zoe said...

hehe.. thanks dear for comforting me... lol.. i know it's nice. i've always wanted to go there. heh. ulu leh.. never been to penang in my whole life... hah..
i'm so thrilled when april told me ur probably spending some time in penang... oooh.. going to ur Zhuan's hometown??... heh=P