Btw, the guy I mentioned in the previous post was Siva.. haha... now i remember..=P
Lisa, "Oldie" and "Wu ying" came by to my place yesterday for pizza. ~yum~
We talked, joked and watched a few clips of Happy Tree Friends, which was utterly disgusting. It was the most disgusting cartoon I've ever watched. Credits to "Wu ying" for persuading us to watch it. now I can never erase the awful scenes from my head.
One of the clips we watched has the most impact on us because we had lemonade and Ribena and the clip was also about lemonade and blood(which looked almost like the Ribena we drank).. ewww.... throughout the show, we kept "eww-ing" and "yerr-ing".
go watch it on YOutube then you'll get what I meant.
and crazy "Wu Ying" can never leave us in peace. She just can't stop reenacting scenes from Happy Tree Friends.. which made me even more disgusted by the show.
then, at night Lisa and I went to Kelvin's farewell party in Shah Alam. as they claimed the night was still young, we ended up going to Klang Parade for a round of karaoke. and before the clock struck 12, I was home safe and sound. what a day! no matter how reluctant i was, I still had a great time with the colleagues I rarely spoke to. heh.
No comments:
Post a Comment