How hard can it be to extract important informations from a(n) website/article?
How hard can it be to translate an english text to malay?
not to mention there's GOOGLE TRANSLATE DUH?
and by the way, this is Malaysia. We speak BAHASA MELAYU. NOT BAHASA INDONESIA! for god sake! I don't know which part of the planet her brain has landed.
oh c'mon, what the hell is "KAISER" huh? and and .... "JEPANG" ?????
i actually googled both of these words and guess what... KAISER means raja in bahasa Indo and JEPANG is the old malay term for JAPAN! WTH!!!! @#$%^%*^&()!
she can't even manage to do a simple translation!!!! arghhhh.... kek sei ngor!!!!!
can you believe she'd actually sent me these texts to be emailed to Prof Lim??
my responsibility is to compile and email all of our work to Prof Lim and a lil editting as well, instead I did the whole thing(about 80%) by myself.
and guess what. today we met up with Prof Lim and he thought she did the whole thing by herself! ARGHHHHH....
even with the articles i've given her as reference, she did not put an effort to produce anything. did you know she emailed me the same article that has been copied and pasted directly from the source and translated poorly??? gosh this makes me even more mad at her!!!
i'm trying to help her but it seems like all my efforts were flushed down the toilet.
i so wanna strangle her as we both stood in Prof Lim's office.
having said that, as much as I wanted to tell Prof Lim that I have contributed 80% of that article, however, I did not do so.
although my moral compass doesn't always point to the north that doesn't make me a bitch. and that is why i didn't bitch about her in front of Prof Lim. that is why i did not tell him the truth. that is why all i can do here is rant, rant, rant, rant, rant, rant, rant, rant ... about it. T_T
i still feel like killing someone....... be afraid. be very afraid. I am crazy. especially now.
No comments:
Post a Comment