Wednesday, November 17, 2010

the girl who gives a damn about her body, soul and the environment

sk1 Dear Santa, if you really do exist, I want this for Christmas Red heartI believe I have been good *coughs* this year Red heart*shy* Thanks a bunch! In return, I’ll make you choc chip cookies Winking smile
love,
the girl who gives a damn about her body, soul and the environment.


I have been reading a lot of health- related articles/blogs/websites. As I was browsing through the headlines on thestar.com, I immediately got attracted to “ Skinny Bitch- Ultimate Everyday Cookbook” and voila! there I was, sitting in front of my laptop researching about anti- inflammatory “diet”(a misnomer for the word lifestyle). I spent almost 2 hours google-ing about this topic and one thing lead to another, I ended up reading about exercise regime, how-to-run 101 etc. I personally think exercise and a healthy “diet” is in equilibrium with a happier life. It’s like a forward and backward chemical reaction. 1 mole of exercise + 1 mole of healthy “diet” equals 2 moles of happier life. haha. wokay, that is so wrong. I sounded geeky, like one of the character in TheBigBangTheory. eww, no! ROFL.
Anyway, the whole point is, I’m delighted to know, for the fact, that there are people who still thinks that skinny = sexy and beauty are both contrary terms while brains and beauty are the utmost quality that a person must yearn for. mucho love Red heartto those people!
so people!, let us all live a healthy and happy life together! It is not a bad thing and there is nothing to laugh or joke about.
~Have a good day~


p.s “Eating healthfully isn’t the whole picture – ya gotta exercise too (don’t act surprised)" – by Healthy Bitch Daily.To read more about the author and her blog/webpage, simply click on Healthy Bitch Daily in the “Check This Out!” column(scroll down, it’s on your right!).

No comments: