I was back from kk just merely a week ++ ago. being back in klang made me realise how much i missed kk. i guess i was too sick to even think of it in the beginning. when i got better, i can't stop thinking about the food-poisoning, the flu, the hike to Mt Kinabalu's summit, Pei Yan, the Brady Bunch family(whom we tried so damn hard to avoid back in Mt Kinabalu), the German guy(haha), the cute european guy and Downi(our mountain guide), the Singaporeans, the fierce "principal", Monopoly, Joshua and his Dad.... heh..
when can i ever go on such vacation again? seriously, i hate going on a trip organised by tour companies. i prefer planning everything on my own. this way i'll get to know the place much better. i find this saying very true, when in Rome, do as the Romans do. isn't it? lol
KK is a very nice place, Sabah too.. i'll definitely visit Sabah again.. so many places i've not been to yet.. the islands especially and Sepilok(of course)
So many things happened to me while I was there. First, "auntie" visit. then, I got food-poisoned and fever(two days prior to our climb) and thank god i recovered before the climb. thanks to Panadol Acti-fast. I never thought i would get sick before the climb::sigh::
I expect myself to get at least a headache or flu after the climb. but not before.
And then I got flu and sore-throat. back from KK, muscles ached(expected) and cough persisted. lol... what a trip!
but it was definitely an unforgettable one. I must be suffering from amnesia if I ever forget about it. heh.
Climbing Mount Kinabalu will always be an achievement for me. not trying to boast over here k.. it was something that I never imagine myself doing. even people close to me never expect me to have the courage to conquer Mt K. what the heck! i've made it to the top. end of story. heh.
Pictures will be up next!
No comments:
Post a Comment