this is my five minutes of ramblings. I'll allow myself to ramble, curse, brag, say all I want with no boundaries and no limitations. If you do not wish to read I wouldn't even mind because it wasn't meant to be read. That is why I am using such small fonts. I just need to get all these negative thoughts and anger out of me so badly.
I was kinda proud of myself for having such good patience and will power to control my anger and sullenness and sulkiness. I was so afraid I would spoil Sue Ann's big day because of what I have had been through. Everything went well yesterday except for that blardy, idiotic, stupid, contradicting lecturer of the most idiotic, stupid subject on earth, which is LKM400. I was so close to burst out in class when she asked the class, in a sarcastic tone, why she was playing that stupid rubber band while we were out, in front presenting. I hated the smirk she had on her stupid face. so stupid I wanted so badly to either storm out of the class or yell at her but I would be the only one affected after that. and I didn't wanna create any scene. Oh my, I have only one minute to go. and I hate her braggy speech. Endlessly bragging about her son's BM. blah blah blah blah. so what if your son is good in that subject. Is he the only in the world who can actually score perfect points in that subject?? what about other subjects? let's say english? keep that to yourself ok! I don't wanna know, not interested and I don't care because it is none of my business. I just wanna pass this subject because I hate it and I don't believe you actually created this subject to achieve that so- called 1malaysia bull shit! it's all crap! Come on, you can't possibly convince me about that shit. no one can and no one will. you are so much older than me but you still can't see that RESPECT is all we need. and religion is tearing us apart not our skin colour. because each skin colour practice one kind of religion that is why we can't get along! do not ever bring this up to me. the reason why I wrote it down is because I wanna forget it. so please don't mention it in front of me. relieved.