uncle and roommate (not my roommate actually- his name is pretty hard to pronounce it right, so we decided to call him roommate!) came down to Klang yesterday to have Bak Kut Teh. and so we (April and I) took him to our fav shop in Eng Ann. they were kinda fascinated and loved the "dried" Bak Kut Teh, i thought so. heh.
and then I took them to Snowflakes in Subang for desserts, in the afternoon. hah. they can eat man! especially Uncle! before leaving Sunway they each had a bowl of noodles from Esquire Kitchen.
By the way, uncle and Yejuan missed Klang Station's stop because these two fellas didn't "realise" they had already reached Klang. LOL. I saw the train stopping but I saw no familiar face coming out of it. and so I thought they must be in the next train. as I was waiting patiently in the car then came a call from uncle saying that they were now at Teluk Pulai's station. Lol. I couldn't stop laughing in the car. I don't know why it's so funny to me but it sure does tickle my funny bone every time I think about it. hah.
and I can't help but to mention it in this post. sorry uncle=P
I met yun Ming in Sunway too! what a coincidence right?
1 comment:
Nice dried bak kut teh;
learned a lesson : don't fall asleep on the train! :
thankies Zoe and April!!! 2 lovely lou yans.
Post a Comment