Tuesday, September 8, 2009

yet another disgusting, unfortunate event

I am so freaking tired but I still feel the urge to blog about the disgusting nature of "humans" who do not acquire brains/common sense in the art of disposing their rubbish!
They are totally unable to differentiate as to where is the correct place to wash their dishes and dispose their freaking leftovers in the correct place!
They are THE MOST PATHETIC humans I've ever met in my entire life! oh, I've not met those so-called "humans", however. but that won't be a problem because clearly we(I) know who are those idiots!
They are just plain idiots who washes their oily dishes in the bathroom because they don't know how to use the freaking PANTRY because they are either STUPID or BLIND to locate the pantry which is merely 30 steps away from the farthest room on my floor.
Because of their uncivilised way of disposing their leftover food, there's a foul smell along the hallway and I could smell it as I walked out of my room.
not to mention the bathroom, OH MY GOSH! even the bathroom has that smell!
and the water tap on the sink I used in the toilet just now was OILY! DISGUSTING! and I touched it without knowing it!
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...........
They even left their food wrappers sprawling on the floor in the pantry to feed the cats! and now the pantry is as smelly as every where else except for my room! THANK GOD for that!
I have no grudge against cats but somehow I hated them ever since I stepped foot in USM. they are everywhere! on the cafe's table scavenging food, on the ironing board, on the chair.. they're just everywhere! and the worst part is they peed and pooped wherever they like! you can see
cats' urine along the hallway and once they shit on my friends slipper!




p.s this is a true event which happened minutes ago and I did not exaggerate. believe me because I witnessed and experienced it beforehand. If you were in my shoes, I bet u would agree with me.

3 comments:

Rubin said...

wert?! that's so gross! washing the plastes in the toilet? they really have zero common sense and negative levels of cleanliness. ughhh.
eh ask mel to go torture all those cats lah. maybe those cats will behave better. lol.

yiemmima said...

*hugs* sweetheart.. hang in there ok? ps: i like ur pic ;) can i send my clothes to u for tailoring? hee...

zoe said...

>Bin: gross right?sigh... yes, should ask Mel to adopt all the cats and put them in her room... LOL.
>Mims: I like the pic too!haha.. it reminds me of KK...mm...