Thursday, October 13, 2011

Life is fair. Whatever we gained, somewhere along the way, we will definitely lose something. Could be something small that of no significant value or something important that will eventually affect your life.

I wrote this with such clear mind. rational much? Perhaps it is because I am happy today. I am so busy to the extend that I couldn’t find a less cliche word for busy. I finally managed to NOT catch the sunset on a weekday from the window of my laboratory. Usually I would be standing at my work desk watching the sun disappear and darkness falls.

The day is arriving, for I need to put my pride and stubbornness aside. I’ve gotta face it like an adult. Face it with courage.

The situation may not be that bad. but please allow me to pour my heart out. at least for once I get to say what I want to say here.

To Lady,
I might not be able to be by your side if you choose/have to “leave” this year. I know you will understand the predicament I am in. You have always been so strong. For that, we admire you so much. *insidejokeinmyfamily* HAHA.

This post is specially dedicated to you.

I will always cherish the memories of growing up with you.

I will always remember how I get so annoyed with your never- ending barking, especially during the monsoon season.

I will always remember you staying by my side every morning, before sunrise, before I catch my ride to school.

I will always remember how you protected our family from those thieves.

I will always remember the way you bark at those postmen, newspaper- delivery guy and the flyer distributor guy.

I will always remember the puppies you gave birth to. the ones you lost. and also those who survived.
annoying as Junior can be, he is still adorable in his very own way. I just can’t get rid of the love/hate feelings I have for him. LOL.

I will always remember how much you enjoyed running around the neighbourhood with me. how much you anticipated those lovely evenings. how excited you get the moment I took my running shoes out of the shoe cupboard. how disappointed you were when I couldn’t take you along later on.

in so many ways and a whole load of things to remember of you. these words would not be sufficient to describe how important you are to me. no words can replace how much I am going to miss you. But…

here comes goodbye

I am going to say it before I leave again. For that I will look forward to tomorrow. Seeing you once again. Smile

I love you. and I will miss you dearly. because you are family.

always. forever.

No comments: