Sunday, October 30, 2011

they may be right, i may be foolish

Met Mel for breakfast on Thursday (finally!) Smile

Although we both study in the same university, come from the same town but somehow we didn’t meet each other for almost 5 months!

That, of course triggered some kind of guilt (?)

and

I realised lately or perhaps nowadays I put very little effort to get in touch with people. or perhaps I was too focus on what’s in front of me that I somehow neglected those I do not see. Either way I felt utterly remorse and I would like to say it was done unintentionally. I have no reasons to back me up. Finding an excuse for my actions wouldn’t take that guilt away, so much so I think I should stop finding an excuse for this one time. 
My dear friends, if somehow you think I have neglected you, I am sorry. Trust me, it was unintentional. You were never forgotten and will always be missed. Red heart

p.s thank you Cary Brothers for accompanying me this weekend. your song fight off my loneliness when I am alone. hope you would continue making beautiful music.

No comments: