Tuesday, October 25, 2011

you’ve been missed dearly

I finally made it to the Big Bad Wolf Sale!
and guess what? i went there all by myself! HAHA... ok, i know it was silly of me LOL but i managed to find my way there and came back in one piece! HAH
anyways the journey to MAEPS was chaotic, I must say. from the part where I drove pass the entrance to UPM ONE HOUR before I managed to find MAEPS and to the part where I got lost in Seri Kembangan town- I don’t even know how the hell I could end up in Seri Kembangan. LOL- I managed to actually stop to ask for directions from a local but this “GPS” failed and I ended up making an illegal U-turn to the police station LOL to consult the policeman for directions HAHAHA…
boy, thank goodness their chief inspector was smart. HAHA…
so drove back to the direction I was from and boomm there i was in the huge ass land of UPM, with no further directions to lead me to MAEPS! brilliant idea to have a huge ass book fair in a huge ass piece of land but without a directory to that blardy place.
can u believe I got lost in UPM?
i was thinking then it would be impossible for anyone to get lost in USM!
i reckon UPM has got no money to actually put up those directory board LOL come on la, get a lil budget and put those freaking boards up!

after 2 hours of driving I finally managed to reach MAEPS. boy, that place is HUGE! and with very little trees……XD
so I spent about 3 hours there and only got very few things =( T_T they didn’t even have a single Jodi Picoult! how could they! T_T
7 books + 3 Mags = RM70
not bad huh??
DSCF0480DSCF0481


DSCF0486
was eyeing on this cookbook as soon as i heard that it was going for just RM24 via that myGroupon thingy. anyways although i didn’t buy it with the coupon it just cost me RM25 only! haha.. XDD great bargain isn’t it! Thanks SAT for bringing this huge ass hardcover book back to penang!Red heart
now to the best part
upon reaching penang, in less than 24 hours I got sick. 
by wednesday my fever still persisted. and the day before i made a bad decision of calling my mom. i called her to tell her about my high fever and the clinic suspected that i might have contracted dengue. sigh. immediately the next day my parents, super paranoid parents, travelled all the way to penang and came knocking on my door to bring me to the hospital. LOL. cute, adorable and lovable as they may be I simply find it a little absurd to go to the hospital when it’s(the fever) been only 3 days.
so I went to the hospital. got some meds. i was still reluctant to be admitted into the hospital. what for, right?
so i spent the night with my parents and my mom stayed up the whole night to keep my temperature down. the best mom award goes to her! Red heart you mom!
the next day I was still having fever. my mom immediately decided to send me to the hospital. dad, on the other hand, wanted to take me home. LOL. typical dad. he knew he couldn’t stay long in penang but he still wanna oversee my recuperation. so cute my daddy =) so on the way to the hospital they both kept arguing on who’s idea is better. sigh. mom won, of course. HAHA.
okay, too much of boring details. i should stop now. haha.
anyways, I wanna thank the BBP for visiting me at the hospital. Red heart you guys! and thank you rouyan and SAT for taking care of me Red heart
I’m all better now.
and
life must go on.
for that one week I didn’t have to deal with anything except for my recovery. while at the hospital I was pretty much worried about the classes that I missed. in spite of that, i think, i was happy to be hospitalised. i just couldn’t bear it anymore. there are so many times I wanted to give up but eventually i snapped myself out of it. i probably should loosen myself more. right? sigh.
time flies.
soon, I’ll be washing my hands of it. can’t wait for that to happen!

1 comment:

Rubin said...

wui my friend told me that there's another sales in nov. it's the leftovers from the previous sales. rm5 for the books!! :DDD

and do take care of yourself ya. the weather has been really weird lately. if you ever make a random trip back to klang do let me know k? i'm back in klang already. heh :)