i tried helping her…
if she doesn’t want to help herself, then goodbye.
i can’t be bothered anymore.
come on! I’m not your mother nor your best friend nor your sister. I am not obligated to help you with all my might. I would if you had showed some appreciation. And I did indeed helped you. Now when I think of it, I feel you are using me because I used to not care.
Hello, I’m just a friend OK! Just plain friend. Brutal truth? The world is brutal. I’m only conforming.
If you can’t take the class seriously then QUIT!
Why make people’s life so miserable?
and btw, MY NAME IS NOT INFORMER!
you gotta work hard to earn what you want my dear.
for the 1st time in my life I’d actually love science classes.. at least people do care about efficiency. at least. probably not all sciences in general but yeah, sometimes a little bit of kiasu-ism helps. a little bit only OK?
OK got that one out.
NOW, focus on muzik estetika! @_@
No comments:
Post a Comment