Saturday, November 26, 2011

i’m not out to get you

dear oh dear TWIHARD fans(maybe not), Team- Jacob fans(if you insist), Team Edward fans(if it still does not sound ridiculous enough) and Bella (ugh! @-@) fans out there
i’m trying really, really hard to not be mean
but
.
.
.
.
.
.
I can’t!
the movie might not be “that” bad (was all the while bad for me.. i just love watch it and make fun of every single ridiculous, cheesy scene/script) but you fans out there made the whole twilight saga looked even worse!
and your FB status updates ain’t helpin’ at all ROFL but I can’t help to keep myself updated cos it is so darn hilarious!!!
I attempted to Google the word “twihard” not long ago and I chanced upon “QUizilla” and I took the quiz called “ARE YOU A TWIHARD?”
had to answer questions like this
blogpic3
if you were wondering by any chance they were my answers……well, hell yeah! ><
blogpic2
people actually have the time to create this sort of thing!
and
people actually answer to this sort of thing! (speaking of which, I did this quiz too HAHAH)
quick quick guess how I fare in this quiz
.
.
.
.
.
blogpic1
GASP!!!!
I’m secretly a TWIHARDER! hypocrite much? *shy*
LMAO
btw
do you noticed the caption in the pic above
“WHERE THE JERSEY SHORE AND THE GULF COAST COLLIDE”
??????
LMAO

No comments: