Monday, November 14, 2011

the sweetest thing

DSC00923
Mel got me a mid-semester-break-snack-pack before she left for the holidays! so sweet and thoughtful of her! Red heartit contained all my favourite snacks! oatkrunch, nescafe and skittles! Thank you, love! Winking smile
a red note was attached to it too…
it says,
To Miss Zoe Lim Pei Li
on days where she may feel tired, lazy, dangerous to go out, & oh yes, on rainy, windy days, that she may have something to nibble on to these mid semester break. Haha, enjoy! =)

I’m so touched. Yes. Up till today. Smile
I was sad because I came to the decision to stay back for my project while everyone get to go home, enjoy the break, do stuff and, most importantly, get out of USM. I was a tad envious. I was. Yep. Silly me eh? but anyways, I got through the whole week, safely and soundly. the whole campus was practically empty, especially at night. creepy.
aside from working in the lab, studying in the library, jogging, play songs on my guitar, watch dramas (tons of drama) i did nothing else… yea, that was how i spent my holidays. I should be a geek or a nerd, right?
in fact, i think I’m turning into a science geek.
hmmmm…………

No comments: