Thursday, March 24, 2011

my cousin's wife was diagnosed with lymphoma end of last year. however my family and I(and the rest of the family in M'sia) got to know this news just about a couple of months ago. I met her only once, when I was in Lower 6. they both live in Hong Kong. Bee's a lawyer and he's now a partner in a law firm in Hong Kong- I'm so happy for him.

I don't know why I'm blogging about this at 6 in the morning.
the Lim family is an oddly bunch. we never liked sharing bad news.
whenever we are in a predicament, we like dealing with it before announcing it to the world. perhaps I'm just trying to get as many things out of my system before the 3hours-back-to-back-tests. yup!, i'm absolutely stressed out.

It is rather depressing to know that Susan's now ill b'cos we had just lost Aunt Judy a few years earlier. She was battling with bone marrow cancer for almost 4 years. and may I say that Aunt Judy was one of the nicest person I've ever met. and so is Susan. now Susan's in Aussie for her cancer treatment. all I can do is to pray for her well-being.

Both of these women inspired me to be strong and optimistic and resilient. Who doesn't want to live a long, healthy, free from infirmity life??? I do. I bet you do too! People always say infirmity often comes with old age. Trust me, it is bullshit.

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.