went class at 2pm(to be honest, by 1.45pm I was already there)
waited for other students to arrive.......... 2.30pm.... still no one.........
was so sleepy... took a nap..
woke up at 2.50pm... still waiting for the rest of the classmates to arrive...
3.05pm.... finally! we started practice.
3.33pm ... practice ended.
so today, I have wasted 1 hour and 5 minutes waiting.. and I spent that 1 hour and 5 minutes reminding myself to forgive and forget. also, I repeatedly told myself "Patience is a virtue" =)
yes, that was a smile. but you should know this is Lily speaking. and just so you know, Lily was being sarcastic.
and if I ever hear anyone preaching to me about patience = virtue, then most probably that person will not likely to be living.
p.s btw, I've posted the title of this post as my FB status. I wonder how many people would actually "like" it.
p.p.s Rubin Lim! please come back this weekend!! >_<
No comments:
Post a Comment