I’ve just completed 4tests, 3 yesterday and just came back from the last test of the semester! although final exams are just 3 weeks away but WHO CARES!!! LET’S PARTY HAVE FUN!!! haha… I’m a boring girl. I no nothing about partying and I am going to execute each and every one of the items on my list! teehee V>_<V
and the best part is…… I DON’T HAVE TO FREAKING PR with MY COURSEMATES cos I WON’T BE SEEING THEM(for english class only), NOT UNTIL the 20th of APRIL!!!!!!
I know I am evil. but I never said I was nice!
Do you know that it is so freaking exhausted to be PR-ing every single day in class????
I have never, never ever PR-ed this much in my entire life! I do no PR to people who I call FRIEND! strangers, yes, of course! but not to my friends! or my family! I like/love them too much!
NOT in primary school.
NOT in secondary school.
NOR in ACS!
yet I find myself doing it so much HERE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment