am i on a late rebelling stage?
or is this a sign of first- stage depression?
or it is just PMS? but can PMS last for more than 1 month? I’ve been so emotional ever since the start of the semester that is why I am easily provoked by petty matters. and if it is big, you might be expecting a thunder storm coming from me. and for the first time my head would come up with a stream of curse words whenever I am unhappy! I am always unhappy. so why the hell people keep asking me why am I so HAPPY ALL THE TIME!!??????
or this is a sign of stress?
you see, I don’t give a shit about the world and everything around me.
I wanted to be alone all the time.
I wanted to cry but I have no time for it.
I am easily angered.
I lose my patience all the time.
I hate the world.
I hate people around me.
I hate USM.
I hate people who are more superior than me.
I hate dumb people. not because they are dumb but the fact that the like to act dumb.
I hate crowds.
I hate happy people!
I hate doing what people are doing.
I hate conforming to the society.
I hate answering stupid questions.
I hate those stupid status updates on FB.
I hate rules. absurd rules. for now, all rules are absurd.
I hate people telling what I should do.
Most importantly, I hate my life. I hate myself!
you see! I hate almost everything in my life!
I hate the fact that I hate everything. and I don’t even know why!
No comments:
Post a Comment