it would be a blessing in disguise if I do not die by the time I graduate
i do not know why I have to be associated with people who would constantly ask me stupid questions when those questions could be answered if they would use their brain a lil harder. as the matter of fact they do not even need to think that hard because those questions would only require some common sense.
for example if a lecturer asked you to write a 15 page assignment but you exceeded by 2 to 3 pages, must you ask “would he mark the additional pages?”
Lack of common sense is one of the common traits people(not in general) do not have. period.
2 comments:
omg no wonder you never reply my message *wails*
LOL
haha... omg i totally forgot about it! haha... i was thinking what I should compose for that caption then i got carried away with work and i absolutely erased it from my mind! XP LOL
sorryyyyyy....>< i'll make up for it k? k? k? haha...
Post a Comment