Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year Boredom Post 2

in less than 14 hours we will be ushering the new year!woo hoo!
*i'm terrible at writing happy posts*
so give me a break will ya?!Smile with tongue out
every new years people will always want to say nice things to others, make resolutions, write out a long ass thank you list, drink until their pockets bleed, etc
so to be different,
i’m going to
do
the
exact
thing!
nah… just the “write out a thank you list” part!
Party smile
so here goes!
I want to thank every one of you who have always been there for me. Thank you for being in my life this year. 2011 has been such a bitch to me. but somehow I managed to pull it through. Your sms-es, phone calls, lil notes, hugs, kisses, caring words, company, comfort foods, shoulders and ears made every day in 2011 a whole lot better to live.
besides a big thank you I have to say sorry. I may have(the fact is I did) whined, rambled, complained, and cursed a hell too much this year. I’m sorry you have to see me go through this rebellious phase.
I swear, I will be better next year. I love you all! Red heart
besides thanking my kesayangans, I’ve gotta thank those bitches and bastards who made my life a whole lot miserable in 2011.
If it weren’t because of you, I wouldn’t have known who my true friends are. so thank you. You brought the worst out of me. but You have taught me a wonderful lesson. I learnt to appreciate tomorrow even more! I have outgrown You. I am not even angry talking about You, anymore! At least now I know You have never been important to me. and I did not forgave you. I have just forgotten about You.
Thank you!
and
2012newyear

1 comment:

naeus! said...

I wish you nothing but the best for 2012, and thank you for being a part of a good 2011 for me ♥