Saturday, June 1, 2013

250 words or less

Hello June!
and Hello to Day One of Blog Every Day in June challenge.
"It's June already??!!"
Yeah, that's what I thought.

Anyways...
today's topic is "the story of your life in 250 words or less"

So here goes the condensed version of the condensed version of my life!

I was born in Klang on 24/7/1989 and have been living in my parents' house for almost 23 years and 7 months(?). I am petite (another word for short!) and yes you can ask me why I am short because after being asked for about 234789012378945 times, I don't really mind. I studied and stayed in Penang for 3 years. Made lots of memories there and what not. And of course, began a relationship with my guy there (Who knew!). Now I'm back in my hometown, working and trying to fulfill my dreams and what not. I do not have a strong belief in anything religion but I am bounded by and I live with my own moral code/ethics and sanity and rationality. and I intent to live my life the way I want. THE END.

No comments: