Today on the challenge: Something someone told you about yourself that you'll never forget.
I used to be really skinny and small when I was really young. If I were to show you my health card back in primary school (Yeah I am still keeping it! HAHA) you will definitely laugh your arses off seeing how I progressed in height and weight over the course of 6 years. HAHA. no joke.
So when I was about 7 or 8 (I guessed) my dad's childhood friend Uncle Albert (We call him Uncle Bert HAHA) - he'd always visit us after work or in the weekends- held my hand and showed me something he said is fats. He happily showed me and say "you're not skinny anymore!". I, believed him and immediately showed my mom. Everyone at home laughed. The end. HAHA.
I'd never forget that because when I was young my mom used to feed me with loads of food and supplements to help my growth and gain weight. (I guessed she was in a bit of stress because people began questioning if my parents actually fed me.) Laugh all you want but it's true. It didn't work at all. Not until I reached puberty that I started gaining a bit of weight. (Height I'm not too sure but at one point or another I just stopped growing.) and from this point onwards, my weight go up and down and up and down. It's crazy. Trust me. . No more, no less. But I can gain weight like crazy. and loose 'em easily if I am in the period of losing weight. Like now.
So yeah, I was actually a tad happy when he told me that. HAHA.
No comments:
Post a Comment