Day 21: Rant about something. Get up
on your soapbox and tell us how you really feel.
I'm not making this topic up by the way.
Gosh, she gave me a challenge that has a soapbox! How lovely!
HAHA
I feel like shit today (Saturday) - Yeah I'm writing from the future.
I feel sores every where. Especially my face. no pun intended. and then migraine came.
But that is not the point.
The point is why do I have to work so hard and in the end it goes unappreciated.
I have feelings too. Yeah I know I am a super sensitive person. (Will get to that soon)
But don't I deserve to be respected?
I waited for nothing!
Why I have to always be the time keeper! Everytime! Everywhere! For years!
I sacrificed part of my brain to keep track of stuff for years! but none of it is appreciated.
None.
Not even now.
I waited and waited and waited.
Do you know how that feels like?
when all you get is just a sorry.
Call me a drama queen or whatever shit you can but
do you think it is right to treat me that way?
Why?
Why do I have to endure this?
I'd realized all these while, while I make sure I am in track of time, while I make sure I do not let people wait endlessly for me (I'd inform at least if I am late) someone is just taking my effort lightly.
To keep track of time requires effort. I know because I am always doing that.
Is it too much to ask from you? To not make me look like a fool, waiting?
Please? Must I beg?
I seemed like I need to beg even after I wasted my tears for nothing.
So I wish for an answer my dear readers.
Am I asking too much?
No comments:
Post a Comment