Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Girl Rising

Day 25: Something you read online. Leave a link and discuss, if you'd like.
I am a strong believer in equality. I know many who doesn't believe so. Gender Equality? To many it is bullshit. To me, it is even a bigger bullshit to call it bullshit.
Why us girls can't have the same things or achieve what the opposite sex could. We too are humans.
I am appalled and saddened to read on how girls around the world (and even in Malaysia) get exploited by not just men, women as well. How ridiculous.
Though I may not have the rights to judge ones culture but this is the 21st century for Gods' sake.
Girls ain't weak and stupid as you think we are. (I am not a sexist. I'm just asking for fair treatment)
Our place is not in the kitchen only. We can do many things. Trust me.
So boys and girls, I am sharing HERE a project I think would get people to change their perspective on the female gender. At least.

No comments: